The company’s Mechanical Laboratory holds a license issued by the Office of Technical Inspection and supports the operation of all production departments. The laboratory’s potential guarantees tests carried out for the company’s own needs and in respect of services ordered by entities manufacturing or using technical equipment subject to the Office of Technical Inspection control.
The laboratory carries out non-destructive testing (NDT) in the scope of:
- radiographic roentgen examinations,
- ultrasonic thickness measurements,
- liquid-penetrant inspections,
- welded joint static bend tests,
- welded joint macroscopic examinations,
- measurements of weld length, angle and geometry,
- paint coating thicknesses,
- welder test and control joints,
- balancing of cutting tools for high-speed machining centres,
- vacuum tightness tests.