All undertakings are carried out in a reliable and professional manner, since we operate on the basis of an integrated management system that complies with the following standards:
- EN ISO 9001,
- EN ISO 14001,
- PN-N ? 18001.
The work is executed pursuant to the qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection, Ministry of Infrastructure and Institute of Welding.
We have both implemented and have been following welding quality requirements pursuant to EN ISO 3834-2.
We have also implemented and have been using occupational health and safety management systems pursuant to OHSAS 18001.
We have been granted our Manufacturing Quality Control Compliance Certificate in respect to metal construction products and auxiliary elements ? EXC1, EXC2 and EXC3 construction steel elements pursuant to EN 1090.
We possess the following certificates of competency and qualification:
- Certificate of Competency issued by the Institute of Welding that qualifies the company as a Group 1 of Large-size Plants.
- Qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection to manufacture non-pressure and low-pressure tanks for toxic or caustic materials.
- Qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection to repair steam and water boilers, stationary pressure tanks, and non-pressure / low-pressure tanks for toxic or caustic materials.
- Qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection to repair and modernize overhead cranes, hoisting winches, hoists, portable, transportable, mobile, stationary and rail cranes, mobile platforms, motor driven trucks, lifting jacks and winching devices for rail vehicles.
- Qualifications of the Office of Technical Inspection to manufacture elements of hoisting devices.
- Subcontractor Approval Certification of the Office of Technical Inspection for laboratory tests.