Milling repairs include:
- comprehensive repairs of milling units, such as shaft furnaces, converters, Doerschl furnaces, stationary and rotary anode furnaces, and rotary dryers for construction. It also includes mechanical and lining industries,
- repairs of steam and water boilers,
- repairs of transmission pipelines and gas pipelines (not subject to the Office of Technical Inspection assessment),
- repairs of transmission chimneys,
- repairs of sulphuric acid systems,
- installation of chemical and acid resistant linings,
- miscellaneous investment tasks related to the construction of flame retardant facilities and systems.